Monday, July 6, 2009

S • Curves Limited Edition



I have a very limited number of signed copies of the out of print S• Curves available at $150 each.

404 pages, 8.25" x 10.75", casewrap-hardcover binding, white interior paper (80# weight), full-color interior ink, white exterior paper (100# weight), full-color exterior ink.

contact shane @ cartoonretro.com


"Fantastic work!
Superb quality book jam packed with a mind boggling amount of sketches and illustrations. Well worth the money!"
-Andrew Hickinbottom

"Wow
Fab Stuff I've pick up so much for my own art for my books-my stuff has improve
Thanks good stuff"
- susjuly

A Master Artist
"As a fellow artist I am attune to shape and color. It is obvious to me that Shane is a master of both. Because his artwork is truly wonderful, I’ll bet S Curves will become a collectors item."
- Jerry Gryniewicz

"An absolute must for Shane fans!
If you're a fan of Shane's art, you owe it to yourself to pony up the bucks for this one-- it's massive and totally packed with all of Shane's best work. Beautiful quality printing shows off both simple sketchwork and finished full-color digital pieces. You definitely get alot of bang for your buck."
- cbattle

"Viva la Curves!
$100 a pop may sound like a lot but, once you see how much juice is packed in this amazing book, youll know you got a bargain. Best money Ive spent in ages. Go Shane!!!"
- Tim Townsend

No comments:

Post a Comment