Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Last Time I Saw Paris


I hear that Paris Hilton was just sprung from the Big House. She's coming home, she's done her time, - tie a yellow ribbon 'round her chihuahua's neck to let her know you still love her. But seriously folks, give the kid a break. She's had a tough time in the slammer. If you see her on the street, have a heart and spare her some change. She needs your compassion as she adjusts to life back on the outside. But if you see her in some dingy dive with the other lowlifes, knockin' a few back, just make sure she doesn't take a lunge for your car keys. That is all.

(I just added this caricature, sketched this evening while watching Paris being interviewed on Larry King. When I finished the pencil art, something seemed odd about it. Then it hit me: Paris Hilton has pale blue eyes with tiny pupils, yet on Larry King's show they were very dark. I suspect she was wearing brown contacts but I could be wrong. Anyway, I consulted some photos online and adjusted the eyes when I inked it up. Hopefully it sort of resembles the gal.)

No comments:

Post a Comment